Dr. (Prof.) Sumita Singh
HOD of Physics, Patna Science College
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number – 9431278100
- University Professor of Physics
- Faculty of Physics in Patna Science College, HOD
- M.Sc., Ph.D.
Field of Specialization
- Quantum Mechanics,
- Nonlinear Physics
- Computational Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Teaching Experience – 25 Years
No. of candidates pursuing Ph.D. degree
No. of candidates Awarded Ph.D. degree
No. of full papers published
- Thirty Two (32)
Project title and funding agency
- National Initiative on Undergraduate Science, (N.I.U.S.) Mentor, H.B.C.S.E Physics Program. A joint venture of T.I.F.R. & B.A.R.C., Mumbai. The students are–
- Swetamber Das on Final Report, “Lorentz Model” (1.02.2009)
- Ashutosh Kumar on Final Report, “Chaotic Pendulum” (2007-09) ,
- Mentored Mohit Kumar Ashwani on Final Report, “A Study of Complex Energy Systems with Basics Potential Wells” 2012.
- Mentored Abhishek Kumar on “Classical and Quantum probabilities” 2013.
- Mentoring Ayush Amitabh on “Semi-classical physics-the transition from classical to quantum mechanics” 2016.
- Research Associate at Sydney University.